December 30, 2003

i might have the gift of holly on friday. life is good. i got another gift of a different vein yesterday from darling dick and mimi. an elvis t-shirt that says "I saw Elvis, he was sitting next to big foot on the UFO" annie laughed very much but i say this is war. i just have to find the right something to send. i'm not sure. oooh but i'll find it and then they'll be sorry. or something. we jsut counted a boat load of money. and my mom called me twice to tell me that i have a glasses coupon at pearl vision. which could be cool, even though i found my glasses clip. i could do with an eye exam et c. i was thinking recently about things that i remember learning. i remember miss. axton telling us in 8th grade not to confuse etc. with et cetera. i remember her saying it was two words and every one with education will think you're a moron if you write etc instead of et c. she was a ho. she was my history teacher, you'd think i'd remember some of the history she taught us but no. i remember my senior history teacher saying that karl marx would only eat meatballs day in and day out but i hardly think that's relevant to any of my historical study since. i spent the morning looking at blogs that are cooler than mine.

No comments: