December 29, 2003

we did have a very relaxing weekend. and now i am very sleepy here at work because my body wants me to be on my couch. when the alarm went off i didn't understand it. i didn't get it at all and it went off from 6:30 to 7:11 for me to realize tht the stupid box wanted me to get up. in other dubass moments last night while i was waiting for annie to call me and beginning to think she was dead i realized both my phones were unplugged and there for could not ring. annie also thought i was dead during this time because the phone on her end kept ringing. jeez man, jeez. i'm so grumpy and sleepy that i charged everyone overdraft fees instead of giving them benefit of doubt. the bank will be proud of me. fortunately today tia and i aren't alone and i can leave the bank later. i'm very excited. i'm gonna go to the post office and the grocery store. oooooh. and ofcourse i brought nothing which i have to mail. there are scores of packages waiting in my home for everyone. i have cold mountain in my bag to read. my daddy gave it to me. i'll let you know if its any good.

No comments: