May 07, 2004

i just sent out my mothers day cards, uhm a bit late. i bought them ages ago, bad daughter, bad. i did get a call back from one of the applications i sent out. let's see what they offer me. there's also a new art gallery hiring. that would be very fun. i'm wearing my maori spiral today in the spirit of art, and err knowledge.
i made progress in the sharing a bed with kitty last night. i used love-a-lot bear and pony as kitty decoys on my stomach so kitty had to sleep on my legs. i'm not really sure it's a problem solved, but atleast i didn't breath in fur all night. we're trying to decide if she needs a play buddy. or if she would resent a play buddy. some times when i leave for work she just looks so sad. maybe she and sarah can bond this summer.
i'm so excited to have a sarah. they're such good fun.

No comments: