May 10, 2004

just when i get used to the old blogger they change it. not that it isn't very cool. it is. it's just the constant change screwing with me. i'm preparing to go to the dentist. to hear about my wisdom tooth, which isn't supposed to be there. i'm trying to decide if i need to keep my dental insurance...the rates are going up and this is the first time i've used it. course if i cancel i'll get a frisbee to the teeth this summer and have to pay through the nose or eat through a straw. better to pay more, yes?
this weekend we rented gosford park, which i need to watch atleast 3 more times to figure out completely. i rearranged my furniture again, because frankly i like to. it makes me happy.

i didn't actually talk to my mom on mothers day, although i left a message. they were never there. as a daughter i am now somewhere below primordial scum.

No comments: