July 26, 2004

sometimes i can only see what's wrong  and sometimes i'm convinced my god has up and gone, i'll never write  a really big huge hit song, my love will leave me hanging on, but everything i need is right here in my hands
 
because man, that song has been seriously stuck in my head.  for a long long time.  this weekend was one of those "and the next season will be locusts" sort of weekends.  saturday it was rainy and cold and foggy and i almost had to turn on the heat.  and sunday it was hot, and it was sunny, and it was beautiful.  and now it's foggy again.  one day last week the little mountains on the edge of the water looked like they were covered in that white craft fuzz.  it was like giant heaps of marshmallows coming out of the ocean.  it was cool. 

and i think i finally killed my phone.  well, not completely, just the talking part.  i can still send texts, i think.  i've dropped it lots of times, and it's never broken before but i think i might actually have killed it this time. 

No comments: