February 28, 2005

someone did actually email me a question from that meme. i was shocked. but it's an easy one. why the eff is this site called Elvis has left the building? good question. i have no idea. actually, i do sort of remember that that phrase used to be my away message in the dorm with the 24/7 internet access. (aside: is it any wonder we have brains at all, even if ill-functioning, going to school with 24 hour internet access? my heavens) elvisngraceland is an adaptation of my recently revealed as evil sister's email gracelandnvegas. (do i feel guilty about calling her evil here, not until she calls mom i don't) i guess it's a family thing, the elvis infatuation. Elvis has left the building on the IM never got as much attention as "i am not a crook" on the voicemail (i know how much you liked that dick!) but i liked it and it stuck. apparently. elvis brings me a whole lot of traffic. good man, that elvis.

No comments: