March 01, 2005

what's with me and the lists lately? i dunno but it's my dumb blog and if i want to list every single entry, i can. dammit. anyway, in no particular order:

1. our landlord is a gentleman with the snowblower
2. my neighbor, mr. sad dog, is very nice and waited till i got my car free before leaving for work.
3. he might have been so nice to make up for sad dog knocking me over into that snow drift with his enthusiastic licking. not that i need help to fall over, snowdrift or no.
4. sometimes i think sad dog sits upstairs reading emily dickinson poems when mr.sad dog is out, thus the howling. but that's probably unlikely.
5. my sister thinks i look about 19, my customers think i look about 30. what is that about?
6. the paint your pottery place is moving to where timberland used to be. just in time for holly's visit. if i don't get to paint a ceramic doodad soon i'm going to lose my shit. just like in that movie with that guy who totally loses his shit.
7. i've gotten alot of referrals about rebecca and that makes me sad. i hope you're all doing ok, anonymous googlers.
8. i got two cds last night, nirvana and pearl jam. i'm only like 15 years behind the times. sad sad sad.
9. you know what else is sad, i alphabetized my cds last night. and subdivided in more than one category. spring can not come too soon my friends.
10. we're not closing early, but the couriers are coming early. if anyone from MO calls there are polar bears walking down the street. and they look pissed.

No comments: