March 04, 2005

all fired up is indeed going to be closed until april. no ceramic doodads for me. it's a good thing i have chocolate. and apparently mr. liquor store is bringing me more accoutremont for my new career as a lush. his words. some of our customers are just so awesome.
mary and i have been discussing the excellent bargains at shaws this week. and since matt and christian are the only locals, i reccomend you check your weekly circulars for the current news in savings. i think i'm going to go to ellsworth and do my grocery shopping...and fill the car at the cheap place before this crazy gas hike thing. i'm scheduled to go home this weekend, like i was last weekend, except it's supposed to snow on sunday. snow showers they say. eww i say. i'll have to call home and have them check out the weather station for me.

No comments: