March 30, 2005

miss slightly damaged car and i have struck a deal, which keeps us both out of the sheriff's office and hopefully on relatively good terms. dennis helped mary and i fill out our 401k crap, and pointed me to all the non-halliburton and socially responsible stocks which was very nice of him to think of. mary chose the halliburton stocks, because she said they'll do really well for the next four years and she wants to be able to afford cigarrettes when she retires. funny.
blogger being down really cramps my style. i've felt all unfulfilled today. such is my dedication. i almost, god help me, blogged in word...to convert later. but that my friends, is not my style. what with the spell check and the grammar check and the editing. eff that. i don't do editing. (which is sadly apparent, is it not?)
i should report that i changed my own windshield wiper blade, and without inconsolable weeping per the norm. i'm so butch. i also fixed my voicemail. so now i can receive messages, and listen to them and stuff. these two victories combined make me feel all telephone box/spandex outfit with cape type capable.

No comments: