June 06, 2005

I'm back at work and i got a promotion! not really. there are new tellers training at my station so i'm doing my nothing at a desk rather than at a teller station. and i had tastykakes for breakfast. not that this has any bearing because i wasn't even sitting at my desk when i ate my tastykakes. i'm here at my desk, as temporary customer service representative, all week or until the trainee tellers move on. i have some correspondence and some bills to pay. although if i do it out here it will be more obvious that i'm not actually working. i don't want our two customers to think i'm not dedicated to serving them.
while i was away my car registration became suspended, my netflix watched and returned itself, and the kitty got really fat. the first one i've taken care of, the second i really don't understand, and i guess it doesn't really matter that kitty got fat, now we can both shop at lane bryant.

No comments: