May 16, 2006

i'm a shoe-a-holic. i just added zappos to my favorites list. three pairs this week. it's definitely a problem, my apartment's not big enough. and you know, the only thing that i can think of is that kids in the hall sketch..."don't got shoes, just got feet". no more shoes until i make a social engagement to leave my house. it doesn't matter how cheap those chinese laundry heels were, you don't wear stillettos to wash dishes.

so i'm driving myself crazy with the shopping. i'm a need to cut the cord to the internet at work. and take a chaperone to marshalls with me. you know, it must be my mom saying hi, that woman loved to shop. and you know what else, the paul simon song 'the mother and child reunion' was on in the car this morning. i couldn't help smiling. hi mom!

No comments: