December 14, 2007

Shopaholic

Damn you Amazon and your deals of the day. I just ordered all three seasons of Arrested Developement for thirty bucks. I'm a dvd buying machine lately and it's not good. It's been a very spendy Christmas. I felt like since it's the first time I haven't been sorry ass broke, I should make an effort to get nice things for the people I love...and have stiffed every other year. It seems I love me too since I've also bought the Angel series, Harry Potter and Serenity on the cheap. Tsk tsk, I'm a bad, bad budgeter this month.

Looking at the side bar this is like the 8th post for 2007. Slacker and a halfer. I'm wanting that to improve. Amongst other things. Other wants. 2008's going to be an interesting year. A year where I won't be able to play on the interwebs 8 hours a day. If I can abstain as I should under the new management. I'm going to be getting all fancy with the works at home. I'm planning on a new computer and possibly some high-speed service for the house. Losing the connection every 10 minutes is sort of annoying even when you don't pay for it yourself. I should be doing these things at home and it will be great for my repetitive motion injuries to not be idle with the mouse 8 hours a day.

Speaking of idle, I'm trying to think of ways to not have to be at work all week. A part time job, an online store, somesort of catering/baking when I have space to do it. I've dedicated myself to getting out of debt and it worked, I've dedicated myself to getting healthy and shedding pounds and that is working, I can dedicate myself to becoming financially independant if I want it bad enough. And if I can't click that dumb gold box at Amazon every five minutes. That would help too.

No comments: