May 10, 2005

so moonshadow matt saw me and mr. matt at epi the other day. apparently i didn't explain that rosalies is only open in the evenings, and i'm very sorry because epi is no substitute when you're thinking about rosalies. i really should've introduced you, but he doesn't know about the blog and i couldn't think of a good lie. i feel genuinely conspicuous next to him in bar harbor. i wouldn't say i look that trendy on my own, but standing next to mr. maine outdoorsman i feel excessively chic. however, he's the sweetest boy ever, who sent me a text saying he missed me and telling me to check my tires because they looked low and that is unsafe. you know you're cared for when a boy checks your tire pressure. he mentioned that he picked me up something at home depot. i'm thinking fire extinguisher. if so, he knows me very well and has a sense of humor about the arson thing. that has to be positive.
while i was on vacation yesterday, i cleaned out two huge bags of clothes and dropped them off to benefit the spca. some lucky size 12 is going to be getting a shitload of practically brand new limited gear. and some express. and some j. crew. i don't know why i think my taste is recently more expensive, it's about the same. gap is just preppier...or something. they're also alot smarter stocking fat girl sizes when limited doesn't. that has to be the better business strategy given national tendencies, and it makes me like them a little bit better.

No comments: