July 06, 2005

it is never legal to sign someone else's as you would your own. even if you are POA. POA means you can sign your name and act for them. not sign their name. and truly, it is not worth me losing my job over your stupidity. it's just not. all i asked you to do was not sign another person's name right in front of me. we have counters for the purpose of your forgery. and don't tell me you know the law better than i do, because you don't. you're the asshole who said you account was "compromised" because your "pretty" checks didn't arrive soon enough. and also, i HATE you, so don't fight with me about your right to commit acts of forgery under my nose when your only complaint on this earth is that the angels on your checks aren't as brightly colored as you thought. argh.

No comments: